search archive
browse archive Up

Historical Engineering Collection

Object Type: Folder
In root of archive



Title
Description
Date

49 drawings from the South Eastern Railway, the London Brighton and South Coast Railway and the Southern Railway showing London Bridge Station.

1836-1978

7 drawings showing 'Battersea Viaduct' from the London Brighton and South Coast Railway which then became the Grosvenor Bridge under the Victoria Station and Pimlico Railway.

1855-1907

2 drawings of Bridgwater Station. The station was built by the Bristol and Exeter Railway and opened on 14 June 1841. It was renamed Bridgwater Central by British Railways in 1949.

1835-1845

14 drawings showing Brighton Station

1881-1928

9 drawings showing the LBSCR Crystal Palace Station

1875

14 drawings from the Bristol Temple Meads Joint Station Contract built by the Great Western, Bristol and Exeter and Midland Railways. Designed by Francis Fox and Matthew Digby Wyatt.

1871-1878

7 drawings from the Great Western Railway Hotel Contract by the said railway company. Showing Plans, Elevations and Section of the Hotel. Designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel.

1839-1841

13 drawings showing Bristol Terminus. The station was built by the Bristol and Exeter Railway on 14 June 1841 and closed in June 1874. It was replaced by Bristol Temple Meads Station. The building was then sold off at privatisation of British Railways. As of 2020 the station has re-entered railway ownership.

1835-1845

1 drawing. Western-Super-Mare Junction Station, or Weston Junction Station was build by the Bristol and Exeter Railway and opened on 14 June 1841. It closed in 1884.

1835-1845

2 drawings of Tiverton Road Station. It was built by the Bristol and Exeter Railway and opened on 01 May 1844. It was renamed Tiverton Junction in 1848. It closed to passengers in 1964.

1835-1845

1 drawing of Exeter Station. The station was built by the Bristol and Exeter Railway and opened on 01 May 1844 and closed around 1862.

1835-1845

1 drawing of Hele Station. It was built by the Bristol and Exeter Railway and opened on 01 May 1844. It was renamed Hele and Bradninch in 1867 but closed to passengers in 1964.

1835-1845

8 drawings showing Wickwar Tunnel.

1844-1932

51 drawings showing bridges, viaducts, tunnels and culverts from the Bristol and South Wales Union Railway.

1845-1870

23 drawings from the Wilts Somerset and Weymouth Railway Bruton Deviation Contract showing bridges and culverts

1845-1860

4 drawings showing details from Glasgow Central Station.

1890-1901

10 drawings showing Cannon Street Bridge

1865-1890

5 drawings showing the redevelopment of Cardiff Central Station.

02 May 1933

Powered by Preservica
Copyright © Network Rail